IT Recruitment Managing Consultant - Bristol
Basic from £40- 60k dependent on experience plus Industry Leading Commission Scheme (to 40%) + Team Override + Annual Bonus + Pension + Leadership Opportunity + Equity Potential + other Benefits.
Xpertise were awarded:
Xpertise specialise in placing hard to find Product, Tech and Change talent across the UK. We are looking for a dynamic recruitment team leader, to build, grow and lead a new Bristol office.
Our culture is sports collegiate. Our mantra is "disrupt by caring".
If you are unable to progress in your current company or you are working in a micro management or burnout culture then this could be the ideal role for you. Or perhaps you wish you had had the chance to join your current firm 10 years ago and secure those decision making roles and achieve equity opportunity.
This would be a great opportunity for a Billing recruitment Team Leader / Manager or Managing Consultant looking to accelerate their career and become part of a unique culture. Or perhaps you are a senior consultant being fast tracked into management. Either way, our structured management / leadership training will be able to develop those people with the right attitude, values and vision.
Reporting directly to our Managing Director, you will be joining an agency that has experienced exceptional growth from start up to a £10m+ business in just 5 years. Xpertise has built a strong reputation based on being authentic, with personality, delivering the right talent and being candidate centric.
Our vision is to be famous in our chosen markets as an award winning partner of hard to find talent. Our mission is to create an environment to attract, retain and develop the best recruitment talent. You will help us achieve this.
Xpertise have invested in the latest candidate attraction tools to manage and nurture our relationships better and to provide our consultants with a competitive edge. We are ambitious and are looking for key hires to help build a large operation in Leeds around aggressive milestones for hiring new heads. Effectively, you will have the opportunity from day 1 to be our Leeds management / leadership team, building the culture, setting the standards, building your practice in a high performing, positive culture.
• Business Planning
• Recruit and develop a high performing team
• Opportunity to be part of the Management / leadership team
• Potential Future Succession role into our Managing Director role
• Build and place sustainable candidate talent pools in your specialist markets
• Develop existing accounts and position Xpertise as the benchmark supplier within your accounts
• Team Management and Personal Contribution
• Coach, mentor, motivate, and train staff with enthusiasm and commitment to best practice of systems, processes and procedures
• Performance management
Is this you?
• Team leading experience with the ability to lead from the front set the standards, recruit, retain, develop and mentor people and ultimately create a great working environment aligned to the Xpertise values and vision.
• A senior billing 360 recruitment consultant
• Experience recruiting, coaching, and developing other successful 360 recruiters
• Has a demonstrable track record of winning & delivering new business across a vertical market.
• Authentic, honest and cares about colleagues, candidates and clients.
IT recruitment industry experience is beneficial but by no means required.
This role will have fantastic career enhancement / development opportunities with mentoring, and strong personal development opportunities.