Senior IT Recruitment Consultant - Derby
Basic from £25k to £30k dependent on experience plus Industry Leading Commission Scheme (to 40%) + Team Override + Pension + + Equity Potential + other Benefits
Xpertise specialise in placing hard to find digital & technology talent across the UK. We are looking for dynamic recruitment consultants, to help us grow our our Derby office.
If you are unable to progress in your current company or you are working in a micro management or burnout culture then this could be the ideal role for you. Or perhaps you wish you had had the chance to join your current firm 10 years ago and secure those decision making roles and achieve equity opportunity.
This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking to accelerate their career and become part of a unique culture. Or perhaps you are a consultant looking to be fast tracked into management. Either way, our structured management / leadership training will be able to develop those people with the right attitude, values and vision.
You will be joining an agency that has experienced exceptional growth from start up to a £10m+ business in just 4 years. Xpertise has built a strong reputation based on being authentic, with personality, delivering the right talent and being candidate centric.
Our vision is to be famous in our chosen markets as an award winning partner of hard to find talent. Our mission is to create an environment to attract, retain and develop the best recruitment talent. You will help us achieve this.
Xpertise have invested in the latest candidate attraction tools to manage and nurture our relationships better and to provide our consultants with a competitive edge. We are ambitious and are looking for key hires to help build a large operation around aggressive milestones for hiring new heads. Effectively, you will have the opportunity from day 1 to be part of a team who are building the culture, setting the standards, building your practice in a high performing, positive culture.
• Build and place sustainable candidate talent pools in your specialist markets
• Develop existing accounts and position Xpertise as the benchmark supplier within your accounts
• Coach, mentor, motivate, and train staff with enthusiasm and commitment to best practice of systems, processes and procedures
• Performance management
Is this you?
• A successful Recruitment Consultant with the ability to lead from the front set the standards, who wants to recruit, retain, develop and mentor people and ultimately create a great working environment aligned to the Xpertise values and vision.
• A successful billing 360 recruitment consultant
• Has a demonstrable track record of winning & delivering new business across a vertical market.
• Authentic, honest and cares about colleagues, candidates and clients.
This role will have fantastic career enhancement / development opportunities with mentoring, and strong personal development opportunities.